Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Week One

Photo by: Agustin Paez
The past week was the first week that I went to the gym every single day. I went both to the second one and the first floor one. It is funny because I have to go to the first floor one in order to do upper body weight lifting and to the one in the second floor in order to do lower body weight lifting and cardio. So yes, every day I run around the Bell Center and yes, there is always someone looking at this. Besides of randomly going from one gym to another, it has been a good week. I am not very used to weight lifting exercises so I do what some basketball players and football player do. I have to accept that it is intimidating to be around a football player in the gym, especially when I am considered big amongst Ecuadorians. Nevertheless, I feel that I am doing some progress. The muscles that should be hurting are actually doing so and I feel healthy. After this first week, I really believe that what I am doing is correct. Every morning I take out my running shoes, a t-shirt, and my shorts. That’s all I need to live a healthier life. Working out this week has taught me to always measure your true strength, but also to avoid limits. It is very important to keep on aiming for more. It has been a successful first week and I am sure that the next week will be even better.

Creative Commons License
Running by Agustin Paez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is easy to read and relate to; I like the fact that you cater to an average audience who may not be that familiar with working out, or who might be intimidated by the idea. The photos you use add aesthetic appeal as well!

    ReplyDelete