Wednesday, October 20, 2010

To Study or to Workout, That’s the Question

Photo by: Agustin Paez
This is the third week I’ve being going to the gymnasium. I feel there is some improvement but still there is no visual change. I feel that I am getting healthier and healthier every day but still I need to keep on working. On the last blog I talked about how intimidating it is to have the football players on the gym at the same time. It is still intimidating but I am starting to learn from them. I focus on how they train, the muscles they use and weights. Little by little I am starting to form a routine. The past to weeks I’ve been going alone to the gym but this last week I was able to persuade two friends to join me. So, I am going with my friends as well now. Some that said they were going to join me at a start decided to join me finally. I must say that the past week, it was very difficult to keep on going to the gym. I had to finish my homework and study for midterms as fast as I could in order to go to workout. I didn’t actually thought about how exams and homework would interact with my working out program. I was able to go for 3 out of the 7 days in the week and I felt bad about it. Nevertheless, the idea of being able to workout made me work faster and in a more efficient manner, so it worked as and incentive to me. Next blog I will talk about the interaction between working out and eating healthier at campus.
Creative Commons License
My Weight by Agustin Paez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment