Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A Briliant Plan!

Photo by: Agustin Paez
After establishing and understanding the fitness goal mentioned in the previous blog, I decided to create a workout plan. This plan was based on the fact that I need both strength and endurance in order for me to enter the soccer team next year. I would get strength by lifting weights and I would get endurance from running. Both activities will evolve throughout the year and, therefore, by August of 2011 I would be at my fitness climax. My strategy is to lift weights for an hour and a half and then run for an hour. At a start, I will lift an average of 65 pounds with my upper body and 105 with my lower body. As days go by, I hope to see a slow but persistent increase of these weights. On the other hand, the starting distance that I will run is 5 miles in less than an hour. Once again, I hope to see an improvement in both distance and time every week. Besides the athletic components on which I am basing my workout plan, I also need to control the food I will be consuming at Trinity. The effectiveness of my exercise depends on the quantity and quality of the food that I consume. I need important amounts of protein, carbohydrates and vitamins. Therefore, I have to eat at least three times each day and base my diet on fresh salads, important amounts of fruit, pasta and meats. I believe I’ve created a brilliant workout plan. I do not expect results to come for a few weeks but I’m sure that by October the 6th there will be a change.

Creative Commons License
Track by Agustin is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License

.

No comments:

Post a Comment