Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Eat Fresh

Part of avoiding the initial 30 pounds that Ecuadorians say students usually gain in the initial semester is being aware of the foods you eat. I must say that there are an important variety of foods at Trinity University, but are they helping my workout program or are they harming my improvement. Without knowing what the university is serving I shall say that I haven’t seen an important effect on my working out sessions due to the food I’ve had here. My training has not differed from how I used to train back at home. Also, since I began to work out here at TU I have improved physically. There are all kinds of diets in the Internet and different methods to avoid gaining useless fat, but with the amount of exercise I’ve been doing there is no need to apply those diets. I need to accept that there is some need to watch for what I am eating here. I mean I should not eat pizza every single day. Instead, I could eat some cereal or a sandwich as dinner. Nevertheless, it has been proven that the amount or quality of food that I have been receiving here does not negatively affect my workout.

Creative Commons License
Food by Agustin Paez is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.

No comments:

Post a Comment